Throughout this assignment the Essential Skills were actively at work! In keeping with the “behaviour-based interview” style, discuss:
- What mark you believe you will get on your written submission and why.
- What mark you believe you will get on your interview and why.
- Two (2) Essential Skills that you used in this assignment which were
your strengths. Provide specific examples.
- Two (2) Essential Skills that you used that you consider to be your
weaknesses. Provide specific examples.
- Based on this assignment, provide an example of a situation when a
peer in the class demonstrated your Essential Skill “weakness” as their “strength”. What does this tell you about yourself and your peer?
Reflective Journal Evaluation
All questions were discussed thoroughly
Spelling and grammar
Organization of ideas and thoughts