Enter Text in a
- To enter text in a document,
move your insertion point to the place where you want your text to be shown,
and start typing.
- To make a capital letter, hold
down the Shift key while you press the letter you want.
- To type the top character on a
key, hold down the Shift key while pressing that key.
- The computer will automatically
go to a new line if there is not enough space to complete a word.
- The Enter key is used to
send the cursor to a new line.
- The Tab key is used to
indent a new paragraph.
Correct Typing Mistakes
- To correct a typing mistake
using the mouse or arrow keys, move the cursor to the space directly before the
wrong letter, extra space or line. When the cursor is in the correct place,
press Delete to erase the mistake.
- To add a missing letter, place
the cursor in the correct spot and type the letter.
- To add a space, place the
cursor in the correct spot, and press the space bar.
- To delete the character to the
left of the insertion point press the Backspace key.