How To Take A Good Picture
1. Consider the reason for which you are taking the photograph. It may be to preserve a moment in time or a special event, or it may be to create a beautiful picture.
2. When taking pictures, remember the following:
4. Consider your center of interest and make that the most prominent part of your photo.
5. Consider your angle of view. Take photos from interesting angles. Get down low or up high to take a photo, etc.
6. Consider the light that is falling on your subject. Natural light is best. Consider taking pictures at different times of the day to see the different effects of the natural light. Watch for unwanted shadows.
7. Consider the foreground, middle ground and background when taking a photo. Where is you subject located in all of these?
8. Be creative! Some of the best photos are of subjects that nobody else has considered.