RESEARCH / ACTIVITIES TOPICS
l. Discuss the creation stories from different cultural groups. Compare and contrast the stories from the different groups.
2. Research a creation story of man, animals or/and the world.
3. Illustrate, through symbolic representation, one of the Aboriginal creation stories.
4. Create an anthology of creation stories from different Aboriginal cultures in North America.
5. Research the land bridge theory. Use illustrations or maps to present the theory.
6. Write a poem based on the your idea of the first inhabitants of North America.
7. Research the Beringia Land Theory and present your report using maps or illustrations.
|Previous Page||In The Beginning||Next Page|