Fight for the living
True or false?
- 1. April 28 is a Day of Mourning for victims of workplace accidents and disease.
- 2. The Day of Mourning is recognized by all municipalities across Canada.
- 3. One way to commemorate the day is to lower the flag to half mast.
- 4. Workers in every workplace will observe one minute of silence at 11 a.m. on April 28.
- 5. Local unions can encourage employers to recognize April 28.
- 6. Labour groups have to work to get April 28 recognized nationwide.
- 7. CLC stands for Canadian Labour Council.
- 8. We can fight for the living by trying to get stronger
Health and safety regulations in the workplace.