Themes: For Your Information
- The alphabet.
- Color / shape / sounds.
- Encouragement in learning and trying.
- Different ways of learning.
From the S.C.C.A.
Here are some resources that will help with this session.
Video Resources - For Adults:
- Loving Books, Lifelong Literacy for Canadian Children.
- Working Mothers.
- Helping Children Learn.
Book Resources - For Adults:
- Open the Door, Lets Explore, by Rhoda Redleaf.
- Schools Out, by Joan Bergstrom.
- Teaching the Pleasure of Reading, by Elizabeth H. Rowell and Thomas
- How Children Learn, by John Holt.
- How Children Fail, by John Holt.
Kits to be Used with Children:
- Insects and Spiders, Kit #17.
- Seasons, Kit #19.
- Farm, Kit #21.