Family Literacy - All About Learning!
Welcome to Learning How to Learn! Your child has been
discovering things about learning through their Family Literacy Sessions. Here
is some information to help you continue this at home.
Some Books To Use At Home:
- Look What I Can Do, by Jose Aruego
- Dressing, by Helen Oxenbury
- Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel, by Virginia Lee Burton
- I Read Symbols / I Read Signs, by Tana Hoben
- Jungle Sounds / City Sounds, by Rebecca Emberley
- Over,Under, Through, by Tana Hoben
- One Grey Mouse, by Katherine Burton
- Who Needs Me?, by Mark Thurman
- Seven Blind Mice, by Ed Young
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar, by Eric Carle
Some Questions (Storystretchers) to Ask:
- What have you learned today?
- What was learned in the story?
- How does learning help us?