Family Literacy - All
About Being Healthy!
Welcome to Being Healthy! Your children probably already
know a great deal about this subject but they have been learning even more
about it in their Family Literacy Sessions. Here are some suggestions to
continue this work/fun at home!
Some Books to use at Home:
- Andrews Loose Tooth, by Robert Munsch
- Once Upon a Breath, by Aaron Zevy
- Lots of Lice, by Bobbi Katz
- When Vera Was Sick, by Vera Rosenberg
- Dinosaurs Alive and Well, by Laura Krasny Brown/Marc Brown
- Freddy Visits the Doctor, by Nicholas Smee
- Good Enough to Eat, by Lizzy Rockwell
- The Tooth Book, by Theo Leseig
Some Questions (Storystretchers ) to Ask:
- What are some ways to stay healthy?
- Why is it important to try and stay healthy?
- What happens if youre not healthy?