|Some Project Planning Success Factors
Here are some factors that usually help to make project planning more effective.
Projects are more likely to be successful when people have …
- A shared vision;
- Effective leadership;
- A shared sense of commitment to the issue;
- Enough resources – (people, money, time, equipment, materials and other
- A realistic picture of the current situation;
- Community support;
- Political support;
- A process that includes others;
- A sense of teamwork;
- The time to work through the planning stage;
- A plan that builds on past accomplishments and efforts;
- A way to evaluate their work.
Are there any items from your worksheet that you would add to this list? Is there
anything on this list that you didn’t talk about?