PUBLIC RELATIONS: Agency employees will ensure that, at all
times, their behavior and practice reflects the standards of the agency and
presents a positive, responsible and professional example.
The agency needs to maintain a positive image in the community at all times.
- All routine inquiries or requests will be handled in a courteous and
- All complaints from the public will be referred to the program
coordinator. Complaints will be dealt with immediately.
- Any incident or complaint that could be considered serious must be
referred to the executive director/board of directors.
Key Core Quality Standard:
2. Community Focus: A quality literacy program is rooted in the community it
serves. Learners participate in decisions that affect them and their
communities. The program reflects its own philosophy and objectives and
strengthens individuals, their communities, and their cultural identity.
The program and the community interact with one another.
- The program and the community exchange ideas.