We usually put address labels on envelopes.
This is a label:
How do I print labels?
- Click Tools.
- Click Letters and Mailings.
- Click Envelopes and Labels.
- Click Labels.
- Find the word Address.
- Under Address click and type the address you want to put on the label.
- Do you want one label or many labels?
- To make many labels, click here.
- To make one label, click here.
- Find the word Label in the bottom right corner.
- You see this:
- Click the picture of the label.
- Find the word Product number.
- Under Product number you see many numbers.
- Look on your package of labels to find a product number.
- Click to find your product number.
- Click your product number.
- Click OK.
- Put a sheet of labels in the printer.
- Click Print.