Continued from previous page...
- Fill in the Blanks
- West Perth
- Complete the Words
- Define the Words
Use a dictionary to correct your answers.
- Bonus Elvis Trivia Quiz
- Elvis' last name was Presley.
- He had one child, a daughter named Lisa Marie.
- His mansion was named Graceland.
- He performed in Canada once, in Toronto.
- He was also an actor.
- He was married and divorced once, from Priscilla.
- The annual convention is held in Collingwood.
- Elvis died 20 years ago on August 16.
- He sang a song, written by Carl Perkins, called "Blue Suede
- Over 80 people entered the impersonator contest.
- Match the person to the description
- Cassie Renner is a student at Clinton Public School.
- Barry Moyle is an Elvis impersonator.
- Cheryl Hammell is the Mis Mid-West winner.
- Joy Sutter is a guest reporter from Wiarton.
- Adam Mair is a hockey player drafted by the NHL.
- Jerrine Verkaik is a writer of a tornado book.
Evaluation Sheet on next page...