- What did you learn that you could apply in the next month?
- More ideas that I can use for my learners
- Environmental Resources
- Applying the three stages of assessment
- Resources in the manual
- Exchange of information
- I learned to challenge the statement "he/she does not
- Practical techniques to apply ASAP
- Simple literacy exercises
- Assessment procedures and strategies
- Do you think you need more training in this topic?
||Yes - 10
||No - 4
||Not sure - 17
If yes, what do you need?
- As an advocate, parent, and volunteer, I would like more
resources to have available to help my son and other individuals and their
- More networking
- Would you recommend this workshop to someone else? Why or
||Yes - 24
||No - 0
||Not sure - 4
- Well paced, very informative
- I came to learn and share information
- I would recommend for parents, administrators of groups
for developmentally disabled
- An eye-opener - did not realize these literacy programs
were available in this area
- Good resources and good contacts
- Additional Comments
- Very interesting, well done
- Great opportunity to network, meet a variety of people
- It's made our task easier
- Got a lot out of it!
- Include an individual (developmentally delayed) to a
- I especially liked the mixing of delegates
- Great speakers, facility and topics
- More public awareness needed to inform families, community
- Good day! Great first time experience in this area!!
- Thanks so much! Enjoyed the workshop