|Objective A: Learners will be able to
- Identify task and limit topic.
- Generate ideas using prewriting techniques such as brainstorming,
clustering, freewriting, and listing.
- Address intended audience.
|Objective B: Learners will be able to compose.
- Write on topics as assigned.
- Refine main idea.
- Organize material into proper essay format, i.e., introductory
paragraph, body, closing paragraph.
- Use of outlines.
- Develop ideas with supporting details.
- Be able to compare and contrast.
- Use transitional signals between sentences and paragraphs.
- Communicate thoughts, ideas, and information.
|Objective C: Learners will be able to
- Revise for content, sequence, and language.
- Edit for conventions of standard written English.
- Evaluate essays using holistic criteria.