|Objective B: Learners will gain control of the
grammatical structures of the English language.
- Use simple grammatical structures for specific language
functions: pronoun + verb to be + noun.
- Use commands + nouns, i.e., Take a book.
- Listen and respond to typical medical commands.
- Use verb tenses: present, past, continuous, perfect, future.
- Increase their vocabulary.
- Use idiomatic language appropriately, i.e., Foot the bill.
- Use appropriate articles and prepositions.
- Use complex grammatical structures.