Planning a Presentation
Here are some things to think about when you are planning your
presentation. Your presentation will be different from everybody else's, so use
these steps as a starting point. You might need to add more things, or change
these to suit your presentation.
- My presentation is on
- Tell how you became interested in the topic.
- Tell if it is a hobby or a job.
- Bring in samples and talk about them.
- Tell why you like doing the activity, why it interests you.
- Tell where the group might get more information on the topic.
- Give a display.
- Invite the group to ask questions.